NEW!!! FIERCE MOUTHMAN® FLYING TIGER! Put your elbows together and form the mouth and nose of a World War 2 fighter plane. Green and sand camouflage colored with realistic design! Fun for kids. Rev up your retro rawrrr!!!
The Curtiss P-40 Warhawk is an American single-engine, single-seat, all-metal fighter plane that first flew in 1938 and was used in World War 2.
- Get your fierce on with the Original Mouthman® Chomping Hoodie Shirts that present a giant mouth when you hug yourself!
- Created and patented by Journey bass player Ross Valory and The Tubes drummer Prairie Prince
- Lightweight, moisture wicking and UPF50+ makes all of our shirts good for Sun Fun, Sports Fun, Water Fun, Fan Fun!
- Dye sublimated, eco-friendly, water-based, chemical-free inks.
- High quality slinky soft polyester sport jersey fabric made from recycled PET plastic bottles.
- Bright, bold graphics!
- Proudly Designed and Made in the USA. (Northern California)
- One of latest and greatest designs based on our best sellers and most popular!
There are no reviews yet.